Coming to your town soon is a day of real world database performance with Tom Kyte, author of the ever popular AskTom Blog, Andrew Holdsworth, head of Oracle’s Real World Performance Team, and Graham Wood, renowned Oracle Database performance architect. These experts will debate, discuss and delineate the best practices for designing hardware architectures, deploying Oracle databases, and developing applications that deliver the fastest possible performance for your business. During open Q&A you’ll get your most pressing performance questions answered, and hear how IOUG members and Oracle customers leverage Tom, Andrew and Graham’s best practice guidelines. You can’t miss this one-time-only opportunity to learn more about database performance from the experts who literally wrote the book – register today!
PRICING: Registration includes breaks, lunch, and eight hours of priceless training!
*If you are registering 3 or more people, contact IOUG HQ about group discounts at (312)245-1579 or email@example.com.
- IOUG Members - (Free Associate members are not eligible for the member discount)
- Register June 26-September 9 - Regular Rate $175 USD
- Non-Members - (includes a one year online membership)
- Register June 26-September 9 - Regular Rate $225 USD
No Valid Registration Types [details]
Your registration for a Day of Real World Performance is not complete until payment has been received.
Cancellations: The IOUG reserves the right to cancel any event with at least 24 hours prior notice to attendees.
- Up to 60 days prior to the scheduled event, attendees will receive a full refund.
- Up to 14 days prior to the scheduled event, attendees will receive a full refund, minus a $25 processing fee.
- Any cancellations less than 14 days but at least 48 hours in advance of the event will receive a 50% refund.
- Within 48 hours of the event date, no refunds will be provided.