Download and share our
Save the Date postcard with
co-workers and peers!
COLLABORATE 12 Registration Rates
Registration is now open!
Select one of the registration types below to learn how you can save up to $300 off the onsite rate, for a price as low as $1,515 for members!
You can still save $200 by registering before you arrive!
IOUG members receive the greatest registration savings. Become an IOUG member to get the lowest possible price on COLLABORATE 12 registration price and enjoy exclusive IOUG member benefits.
NEW! Get Even More with Super Saver Registration
Get the VIP experience at COLLABORATE 12 – IOUG Forum, and share the benefits with your team through our Super Saver Registration package! For $200, Super Saver registrants will receive access to IOUG’s Breakfast Book Club with some of our most recognizable experts, his/her choice of one of our author’s new titles, and a license to IOUG’s virtual conference, Plug-in to Vegas (regularly $299!) to share with co-workers back at the office.
Space is limited, so reserve your Super Saver package today!
During the registration process, select Super Saver Registration as a additional registration item.
Learn more about Super Saver registration.
Save Even More on Your COLLABORATE 12 Registration with Hotel Discounts
This year, COLLABORATE 12 will include a new way to save money when you register to attend. Book your hotel stay in one of our conference blocks and receive significant conference admission savings. This discount can be combined with other registration offers enabling you to maximize your training and education dollars.
*Rates assume hotel discount.
By booking with a COLLABORATE 12 hotel, you’ll receive competitive room night rates in Las Vegas, stay close to all COLLABORATE education and networking events and receive reservation support from the COLLABORATE team. Additionally, by booking within the COLLABORATE hotel blocks you help to offset event costs. This allows us to invest registration dollars in offerings you’ve requested, including expanded networking events, food options and of course bringing bringing the best and brightest speakers in the application and technology community to COLLABORATE. Thank you for your continued support of COLLABORATE 12.
Why Register with IOUG for COLLABORATE 12?
By registering with IOUG, you'll be the first to get information and access to IOUG Forum offerings, including:
- Preferred access to IOUG's Bootcamps for comprehensive training on a variety of topics, including Database Development, Business Intelligence, MySQL, Security and more.
- Preferred access to hundreds of IOUG expert-led sessions that cover key business issues such as BI, RAC, administration and performance, RAC, Exadata and development.
- Online access to session papers and presentations before, during and after the conference.
- Ability to share your COLLABORATE experience with colleagues remotely via our Plug-in to Vegas virtual conference - coming soon!.
- Exclusive IOUG networking activities, including IOUG's Sunday Night Technical Reception, Birds of a Feather lunches, Quick Tip sessions, and much, much more.
- Participation in active Special Interest Groups (SIGs) to create a network to turn to long after the conference.
- The invaluable opportunity to meet, exchange solutions and network with other DBAs, lead developers, architects and IT managers who share the same problems as you.
- Admission to all educational offerings from OAUG and Quest, where you can expand your professional network and share ideas and best practices.
- The largest and most comprehensive coverage of user-driven Oracle database technology education anywhere.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Cancellations received by February 29, 2012 are eligible for a full refund less a $250 processing fee. Cancellations received between March 1, 2012 and April 19, 2012 will receive a 50% refund. No refunds are given for cancellations received after April 19, 2012. All cancellations must be submitted in writing. All cancellations should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.